Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whew.

Yesterday was insane. Work was nonstop, including a meeting that ran nearly 1.5 hours late. Rush from work to my mom's for dinner, then out the door again for tennis. I nearly cancelled tennis last night due to sheer exhaustion, but of course I was glad I went. It wasn't the best game ever (not by a long shot!), but my brain seems to use that time to drop into different gears from regular activities. Last night it went on a thinking spree about how to organize B's Legos. Most of the ideas I have about home improvement, redecorating and organization come on the tennis court - go figure. Guess its a good thing I'm not a tennis pro!

As I came out of the tennis center, I realized it was still just a bit light out, and the sky had cleared from the earlier storms. The sky was this beautiful, luminous blue green color, and reminded me that I need to keep my head up for stuff like that. It was a nice capstone to the day. That, and the jack and diet that waited at home.

No comments: