Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick Recap...

OK, so mostly hiatus.

A few quick bullets:
* Traveling with a 4.5 year old and a 6 year old is infinitely easier than traveling with younger kiddos. It's maybe no less exhausting, but certainly less frustrating.
* No matter how much I try to take pictures, I'm just not the picture taking type.
* I slept for nearly 10 hours last night.
* The kiddos have learned about all sorts of new transportation on this trip: planes, trains, autobmobiles, monorails, and boats!
* Is it a just a pop culture thing that whenever someone says "monorail," I automatically hear the citizens of Springfield break into the "monorail" chant?
* Up today: Final day at Magic Kingdom. There's still quite a bit we haven't seen.
* The girl likes roller coasters. Who knew.
* The boy likes nearly everything. Big surprise.
* Coolest ride so far? No idea. The Trial Track at Epcot was wayyyy cool because of the speed you get on the course, but the Thunder Mountain roller coaster at the Magic Kingdom was also pretty cool. I'm sure we're missing a bunch of stuff, but whatever.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Nope, I hear the monorail change too. They're planning on building a rail in Oahu and I hear it every time they talk about it as well.