Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Fever

Ahhh, it's Friday and almost spring break.  I think I have every window in the house open today, the weather is simply amazing.  It's really all I can do to keep from playing hooky today...

So let's see, quick 3 mile run last night.  Actually, it started fast but I ended up with a random shin splint somewhere along the way, and finished slower than I really wanted.  The legs still aren't 100%, but they are definitely better than they were on Sunday.  Now if they can get me through my singles match tomorrow, all will be good.

The weekend is going to be busy - tennis matches, pizza making, and packing are the three big things on the agenda.  Guess I should start making my to do list.  Really, though, all I want to do is get a book and head to the hammock on the back deck.  Being responsible sucks sometimes. 

No comments: