Friday, September 10, 2010

Beginning Post

Today is September 10, 2010. Seems like a good day to start a blog.

I've been reading blogs for several years now, and have been amazed at the quality of writing I often find. I also love the idea of having an online journal to look back at as time continues to fly by faster and faster. These are the things that have inspired me to give this a try.

I am a wife and mother of 2 kiddos. I work outside the home full time, sometimes from home, sometimes in an office. I spent about 10 years living out of state in a large city with my husband before moving to central Arkansas a few years ago. We both grew up here, still have family here, and feel like it will be a good place for our kids to grow up.

I'm not yet sure what my writing will focus on here, but that's ok. I love to read, so I'll probably talk about books I've been reading. I also try to exercise often, so I imagine that will come up as well. Obviously, the kiddos take up a good portion of my 'free' time these days - I have a 5.5 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. They are (obviously) incredible, wonderful, fascinating kids. I'm married to my high school sweetheart, we've been married somewhere over 12 years now, and we still have tons of fun together.

So let's see where this thing goes...

No comments: