Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bullets

Not a lot of time to write today, I have to head out in a little while to catch a flight back to LR.  Didn't get my run in this morning, but I'm ok with that.  I'll get one in tomorrow if I don't get one in later tonight (doubtful).  I've got a tennis tournament this weekend, so we'll see if I actually get a long run in over the weekend...  The official training schedule starts next week, so I'm in my last few days of slackerhood, might as well enjoy it. 

Anyway, things on my mind in bullet format:
  • Astros won again last night, they've really put together an impressive last quarter of the season.  Maybe they'll be able to keep it up next year for the entire season! 
  • I need to figure out a way to organize my digital photographs.  I've been putting that little task off for a long time, but I'd like to put together some albums for my kiddos since they don't really have a baby book.  Crafty I'm not.
  • I'm ready to get the flight tonight over with.  I really am not crazy about flying, I much prefer to drive if it's possible.  I know lots of people who don't like to drive, but really - what's not to like about several hours by yourself, in total command of the radio???  It gives me time to think, and I enjoy it.
More substance tomorrow.

No comments: