Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Bullets

So let's see, it's Friday. In bullets,
  • The plumbing issues from Wednesday have been either fixed or at least identified for future DIY fixing - this is a good thing. How we ended up with two different water leaks from two different sources is beyond me, but at least we can fix it now. Now to the hardware store get some caulk...
  • I ran yesterday for the first time since Sunday, just a quick 3 miler while the girl was at gymnastics. J is talking about a half marathon in December. I'm sort of tempted to ramp it up and try to run it with him, but that might be begging for an injury. Sigh.
  • The only thing on the agenda tomorrow is a fundraising event in the evening. I can't remember the last time I had a Saturday completely open - I'm not sure I know what to do!
  • I'm probably looking at a trip to Houston next week, so I'm sure part of the weekend will be spent getting ready for the trip. 
  • J gets back tomorrow from his week long trip - yay! His route back from LA includes a stopover in Las Vegas tonight. Totally unplanned, of course. His last trip's winnings from Vegas put him in the black, so I fully expect this one to involve major collateral damage, even though he'll be there less than 24 hours. Yay. 

No comments: