Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bullets



Today:
  • Busy.  I've been on the go since I got to work this morning. 
  • Long, but good.  Heading out to play co-rec softball with some friends tonight.  The game isn't until 9, and we'll probably all hang around and chat after, so it's going to be a long night.
  • It finally cooled down a bit in Houston.  This must be one of the 10 days a year when it's nice here...how lucky I am to be here right now.  Hah.
  • Had lunch with my closest friend at work, caught up on kiddos and work stuff. 
  • Looking forward to catching up with friends tonight - I have several really good friends who I don't get to see enough since we moved (well, I didn't get to see them enough before we moved too, but it is what it is).  Many of these are the fun, flirtatious friendships that have developed over several years of playing together.  And the fact that the league calls itself a beer league gives you some indication of the level of competitiveness involved.  Always a good time.
That's really about it, my brain is too fried to much other than catalogue the day and check out. 

No comments: