Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Universal Humor


Nothing immediately jumps to mind to write about today, except that it finally rained! It's been over a month since our last rain. And of course, the worst rain hit around 7:45 this morning, right when I'm taking the boy to school. And of course it's not a morning when I can just drive through and drop him off - oh no. It's his day to bring a snack for the class, so we have to find a parking space, slog our way through the mud with an umbrella, a gallon of juice, snackage for his class, his backpack, and his lunchbox. If you know anything about 5 year old boys, you know about how much stuff they are willing to carry without going into the whine zone...very, very little. I'm certainly not complaining about the rain; I just think the universe has a funny sense of humor sometimes. Not that the universe cares in the slightest about me - but still.

No comments: