Tuesday, December 13, 2011

REALLY???

On my way to volunteer in the girl's class this afternoon, I went by Sonic. I figured that since I was voluntarily spending 2 hours in charge of 17 kindergartners, I would need a bit of fortification. I ordered a burger, some tots, and a large vanilla diet coke. What? You haven't had Sonic's diet coke with vanilla in it? You are seriously missing out. It is a staple in my small indulgences arsenal, and at one point or another might have gone terrifically well with a bit of rum. But I digress.

I ordered my food this afternoon, and got the following response:  "Um, our drink machine isn't working. The only thing was have is orange juice and Dr. Pepper."  SERIOUSLY? You're sending me into a classroom of 5 year olds UNARMED?  Just shoot me now.

No comments: