Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday...ish?

I'm not feeling particularly interesting this morning, and I don't have a lot to talk about, but I did want to point out the fact that I started this little space a year ago today. The idea was to see whether it would help me write on a regular basis, with a bonus of having a record of the last year.

Honestly, it's been quite an amazing year. I'd like to say I've done some heavy duty reflecting and have lots of cool insights, but I don't. Instead, I think I'll just say that I'm happier now than I was when I started this little space a year ago. I'm not sure how to quantify how this little area has helped with that, but I know it's played its part.

I've enjoyed the hell out of this for the last year, and I'm so happy to have you guys along for the ride. It'll be interesting to see what the next year holds...

No comments: