Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sigh.

So J got a ticket to the Razorback game tonight from a good friend; they are headed to Fayetteville as I type this. I was gonna tag along and tailgate with friends while they were at the game, but I had already committed to a tennis match, and I couldn't get out of it without being a seriously bad team player.

Sigh. Sometimes honoring your commitments sucks. I totally wanted to go up there this afternoon, but it's not happening. So instead, I'm thinking this might be my night:

Match at 5:00.
Pick up kiddos from my parents afterwards, get them to bed.
Listen to Razorback game on the radio and be jealous.
Maybe a nice long soak in the tub, with a book and a glass of wine.
Maybe bake some cookies.
Maybe even watch a movie (gasp! yes, me!).
Try not to do a repeat of last night's 2:30am bedtime.

And then think of something fun to do with the kiddos in the morning and figure out what the next week holds for us. I also need to get a long run in tomorrow, 7-8 miles. Need to figure out how to make that happen...

No comments: