Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Settling

I've spent the last two or three days out of town, visiting a good friend of mine. It was a fantastic trip, but of course involved driving and wayyyy too little sleep. Neither of which is a huge deal, but takes me a few days to recover. Another fun reminder that I am getting farther and farther from 18. Ugh. But the trip also involved Macallan 18 and some killer, knock your socks off sushi, among other things. I definitely came out ahead on this one. I got in around 7:30 last night and cratered around 10:00. I was DONE.

But so happy I went.

So today, I've got a 12 miler on tap, along with all the stuff involved in getting ready for the week. I'm sure there's a grocery run and other assorted things that have popped up while I've been gone. But that's ok. As much as I enjoyed the trip, I'm definitely happy to be home.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The trip enjoyed you too. :-)