Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not Dead

Heh, been quite a hiatus. School starts tomorrow, we got back from the beach late last night, and I just haven't had time to stop and write. Plus I have something on my mind that I'm trying to figure out how to write about, but I'm just not there yet. Maybe tomorrow. It seems to be impeding my ability to put much down on the blog right now.

I did have an interesting conversation over the last week that got me thinking about what I write, and how much of "me" that I put into it. In other words, the balance between "what I did today" and "what's REALLY on my mind" posts. I've leaned more towards the "what I did today" posts for a while, and there are a few reasons for that. But I'm not sure I'm happy with that, and I'm wondering whether I need to shift the balance. Who knows - I've been in a strange mood, and this has not been the easiest week I've ever had, so whatever. I'm just feeling at odds with damn near everything right now. Bear with me, it'll get better eventually.

No comments: