Saturday, August 27, 2011

Toilet Humor, or Evil Parenting

Lately, J has caught B leaving the toilet seat down while he uses the bathroom. Now, B probably isn't as messy as he could be, but he's still a little boy. And we all know how clean and tidy they are...

So J told him earlier this week that the next time he forgot to put the toilet seat up, he was gonna have to clean the toilet this weekend. And, being six years old, B forgot. Twice.

So today, he got to clean not one, but two toilets in the house. Oh the agony.

I wasn't here for the first tutorial on toilet cleaning, J covered that. But I did get to supervise the washing of the second one. Hehehe. I didn't make it fun, and I made sure he got it pretty clean before I let him go. And he actually did a surprisingly good job at it, but he was definitely not happy about doing it. I'm pretty sure he won't forget again any time soon, which is a damn shame. I kind of like the idea of a few more people cleaning toilets around here!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Put it on his chores list. As part of the family everyone does chores, make his the toilets. Ours have a list of chores to do every day from making beds to cleaning countertops. Its good for them to pitch in at times.