Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Give and Take

Today, I got a new saw. Not that I know how to USE it yet, but that should come. Hopefully before I cut off a finger.

And tonight, I have a whiskey in front of me and the first game of the World Series on television. This is a good night. Especially with the Cards in the hunt - makes it all that much sweeter.

It almost makes up for the fact that I had a sick kid who stayed at home from school today (and who was actually good as gold most of the day). And that I got chased out of the cardio room at the community center because I had aforementioned sick kid with me. Don't these people know that you don't mess with someone who is just trying to get a freakin' run in? I was not very nice to them. I'm sure karma will come back to bite me in the ass on that one, but I don't really care.

No comments: