Friday, October 28, 2011

Operation Organize Laundry

So I have a new project. Yesterday I got to break out my new (well, new to me) table saw and play with it. Holy cow. The things that took hours with my circular saw took less than 10 minutes with the table saw. And yes, I was extremely careful. And plywood is heavier than I remembered!

I saw a plan for a laundry organizer a few weeks ago, and have been debating whether I wanted to give it a try. The master bathroom, which is usually a family bathroom, often gets buried under dirty clothes, and no scheme we have yet tried seems to work. This little project, basically a cabinet for stacking laundry baskets vertically, seems promising. So we'll see. I made all the cuts yesterday, now I just have to put it together. But considering how late I was up last night watching the Cards FINALLY win Game 6 and then having to come down off the adrenaline high - it might not happen until tomorrow.

And once I find my camera, I'll post a few pics once it's done.  Heh. Haven't seen it in a while...probably buried in the bedroom under dirty clothes.

No comments: