Thursday, January 6, 2011

Days Fly By

So let's see, day #4 of being in Houston.  My average hours of sleep per night has decreased, as have my number of times running.  Sigh.  I don't know why I bothered to even pack running clothes. 

On the flip side, though, it has been a fun week.  I've hung out with friends quite a bit, gotten a lot done at work, but I'm nearly ready for the week to be over.

The week in review, so far:
  • Monday, stayed out far too late with a friend, catching up and overindulging slightly.  Well, I overindulged slightly, anyway... 
  • Tuesday, watched the Sugar Bowl (ARRGH) with a group of friends.  If only the defense had shown up for the first half, or the receivers had washed the butter off their hands before the game.  But at least they were able to put together a decent second half and make a game out of it, right? 
  • Wednesday, stayed the night at the hospital with a good friend who had her baby yesterday. Wow, I had forgotten how tiny tiny they are, and all the faces they make.  So incredibly cute, too.  Chubby cheeks already, and teeny tiny toes.  So sweet.  And NO, it does not make me want another one.  Two is plenty, thankyouverymuch.
  • Tonight, unknown as yet.  May hang out with a group of friends, may completely crash. 
So, time to get some work done.  Hoping to put together a more substantive post in the next day or so, but my brain is a little frazzled and not quite clicking on cylinders right now.  Oh well, sometimes there are weeks like, right?  Also, I really do want to try throwing some pictures out here more regularly...we'll see if I can make that happen. 

No comments: