Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weary

It's been a long week, and feels like an even longer weekend, even though it's only Saturday night.  I ended up working too late last night to get back to LR, so I drove home this morning.  I need to be back in Houston on Monday, but B's birthday party is tomorrow, so obviously I can't miss that.  The fun part of all this is that we're expecting several inches of snow tomorrow, so driving back is not going to be a good option.  I've got a flight booked tomorrow night, but I'm not thrilled about the flying part.  I'm not a good flyer in great weather, let alone in the middle of a freakin' snowstorm.  I just need to suck it up, right?

Anyway, I'm just in a crappy mood.  These are the days when the traveling gets the best of me, and it doesn't quite seem worth it.  The complications, logistics, and crap that come with it just make me feel tired and out of balance.  I'm sure it'll get better when things slow down, but that somehow doesn't make right now any easier.  Blah. 

1 comment:

Lee said...

Flying use to be the best way, especially on shorter hops.

I once flew through the remnants of a hurricane for work and have flown through numerous thunderstorms. Snow seems like it would be easier.

Stay safe.