Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Trying to start out the new year right, heading out for a run in a few minutes.  Probably won't be very long, but a good 3 or 4 miler ought to feel pretty good after doing nothing  but sitting and eating for the last several days!

Update:
4 miles done, somewhere around a 10:30 average pace, which is pretty good for one of my "easy" runs.  It was a bit chilly today - probably around 40, nice brisk breeze, but once I got into the run, the chill wasn't too bad.  It always feels so good to get back out there after taking some time off, and I was able to clear out some cobwebs that have appeared over the last several days.  And I'm really happy about that pace.  I'm certainly not fast, but a 10:30 pace when I'm running easy tells me that the few runs I've been doing lately have been paying off.  

Second Update:
Apparently I ran a 10:15 pace - sweet!

No comments: