Monday, January 3, 2011

Not a Morning Person

Holy cow, I thought things would slow down after Christmas and I'd be able to post more, but the crazy kept right on chugging through New Year's Eve and New Year's day.  Between lots of activities going on, kiddos being at home, and lots of cooking to be done, I hardly had time to think, let alone write!

But today is a new day, the first Monday of 2011.  Back to the routine, back to school for the kiddos and work for me.  Well, back to the travel routine anyway.  I drove down to Houston last night and will probably spend most of the week here.  It is shaping up to be a crazy busy week, but what else is new?

I'm working on a post about new year's resolutions, even though I suppose I'm a bit late for that.  Oh well, whatever.  It's still January, right?  I've got some thoughts about the upcoming year, but that'll have to wait while I take care of the business of the day.

Oh, and that whole getting out of bed early this morning because it's Monday and I have to go work?  That?  Seriously sucked. 

No comments: