Saturday, January 1, 2011

Year in Review (Exercise Edition)

Well, let's see.  The year in numbers.
  • 123:  the number of days I exercised this year, or right at 34%.  I'm pretty happy with that number.   
  • 357.6:  the number of miles I ran this year.  I'm ok with that number, although I wish it had been higher.  However, the four months with the highest total number of miles were January at 63 miles (right before I got injured), November at 44, December with 36, and October with 33.  That's a good trend for the last part of 2010, and explains why the run today was faster than I expected - I've actually been putting some miles on my legs, despite falling off the wagon a few times.
  • 1:  Half marathons run (back in March).
  • 36:  Days I played tennis in 2010.  That's probably fewer days, generally, than when we lived in Houston, but I think I played better tennis.  Still, I'd like to get that number up a bit more this year.
  • 1:  Number of crazy ass folks around here who keep track of their exercise throughout the year.  Guilty as charged. 

No comments: