Thursday, December 9, 2010

All Done

Well, not really, but almost.  One more day in Houston, one more day of work insanity, and then hopefully home for the next three weeks.  This week has been one of the busiest I can remember in a long, long time - maybe since trial last year.  Tomorrow promises to be the same at least until lunchtime, but at least there is an end in sight.

What's that?  Running?  Um yeah, whatever.  When I travel I tend to fall off the wagon big time on the exercise front, and that's exactly what happened.  I've run one time in the last week and a half, but that's just the way it is.  So, we'll pick up the schedule when I get back home this weekend, repeat a week or two, and march forward.  I may not make the LR marathon, but I can still fit something in this spring.  Maybe the LR Half will be a training run for something a little later.

Tonight I'm having dinner with a good friend who I haven't seen in a while (yay!), and we're thinking sushi and vino.  After today?  That sounds magnificent.   

No comments: