Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our Day

Our day, as told from my nearly 6-year old son's perspective:

We went to the bagel shop.
We went to Chick-Fil-A.
We went to get a Christmas tree.
We went back home.
We went to Nana Kay's.
Then mommy and daddy ran errands.
Then we went to Gadwalls for dinner.
Then we went see Santa, Christmas lights and the train.
We went to over to our friends' house.
We went  back home.
Then we went to bed.
Then I got up because I was afraid of the wind.
It really was blowing hard, I could hear it.
And now we are sitting on the couch, writing about our day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that. I almost posted about the wind in the middle of the night, actually.

-David

Around the Page said...

Yah, the wind was crazy strong, it woke me up several times that night. I think B and I both had a good time writing that post.

Anonymous said...

I ended up wandering around in the yard at 3:15 AM, barefoot, in a T-shirt and shorts, trying to determine if I had lost any shingles. I hadn't. Therefore, I could go back to sleep.

-David