Saturday, December 4, 2010

Working Weekend

I ended up having to work down in Houston this weekend, which means it is a weekend away from the fam.  It's a very strange feeling to wake up on a Saturday without hearing little feet and loud voices running up and down the hall. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself...

At any rate, here's the weekend as it is shaping up so far:
  • Work today until mid afternoon.
  • Hopefully get in my 10 mile run at Memorial Park this afternoon.  It's supposed to be 80 here by the afternoon - ick.
  • Head to a party tonight with a friend I know from our time down in Houston, although he is originally from Arkansas. His band is playing at a party and I've been wanting to hear them play, so the stars finally aligned.
  • Sleep.
  • Sunday? I have no idea. If I'm smart, it won't involve a headache, but I never claim to be all that smart.
Time to get the day started.

No comments: