Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Randomness

Friday Bullets:
  • The snow is nearly gone, but the schools are all closed.  Fortunately, aftercare is open and my kiddos actually wanted to go!
  • I managed to get in 3 miles last night, which brings this week's total to 14 miles.  I'll take it.  Planning on the following runs for the next 3 weekends:  8 miles, 10 miles, and 12 miles.  That ought to have me ready for the half marathon, right?  *fingers crossed*
  • I'm trying to decide what to do for the weekend - I'm thinking a shopping trip is in order for the kiddos.  Both of them are outgrowing their clothes right now, so I suppose I need to suck it up and get out there.  On the plus side, they both like getting new clothes, so I guess that's a good thing.
  • It was 15 degrees this morning driving the kiddos to school.  By Sunday it's supposed to be 60.  That'll be good for an 8 mile run - that would totally suck on a treadmill, regardless of how good the playlist is.

No comments: