Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF

Well, it's a new day, and a much better one at that!  Let's make this a little more optimistic than yesterday, shall we?  We had no arguments or squabbles in the process of getting ready this morning, so apparently yesterday was made an impression on all of us.  WHEW, glad that's over with.  I think everyone in this house is glad it is Friday. 

On tap for today?  Well, work, a 3 miler somewhere in there, book club tonight (girl time - woo hoo!), and possibly getting started on the dining room paint project.  Although I'm not sure how likely that last one is...

I've got a tennis match tomorrow morning at 8:30, so I'll have to behave tonight at book club.  And I think there's a birthday party sometime tomorrow for the kiddos...need to find the invitation, now that I think about it.  

I guess I'm also due for a 12 miler on Sunday which will mean a good two or three hour chunk out of my day (I'm slow, plus prep and recover time...), so I need to figure out how I'm gonna fit that one in, along with all the other weekend chores.  Ahhh, remember when the weekends were time to recharge?  *snort*

On the plus side, the half marathon is next weekend!  Woo hoo!  I can take a week or so off after that, and start spreading the longer runs out a little.  Maybe I'll look at a marathon in the fall.  One of these days the stars will align correctly...