Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Night

Ahhh, tail end of the weekend.  In bullets:
  • Went to bed way too late last night, so the 7am wakeup call was a bit painful.
  • Got up, fixed chocolate chip pancakes, debated a run.
  • Got my ass in gear and got out for a run.  6 miles, about an 11:40 pace overall.  Slow, but steady.  It was a good run, but the last half mile of the run was all uphill, and I was DONE by the end.
  • Got home, ate lunch, turned into a complete and utter bear for about an hour. 
  • Realized I needed to take a nap or I was going to kill someone.
  • Took a half hour nap.  Much better, thanks.
  • Grocery store run.  We are now stocked up on milk and bread and enough food to keep this house eating for the next week.  Of course, that's not really that different from our normal routine.
  • J made homemade guacamole as an appetizer, and baked taters with chili for dinner.
  • I can't believe tomorrow is already Monday...here we go again.

No comments: