Monday, February 21, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

Hellooooo Monday.  Man, it was not easy getting out of bed this morning.  The girl came down the stairs at 3am crying because her leg hurt.  This happens with both of our kiddos every now and then, and J says it's probably just growing pains.  He says he remembers getting them.  Heh.  Funny, I don't remember ever having those...

So I doped her up with some medicine, sent her back to bed, then was awake for the next hour.  Lovely. 

That, combined with tennis on Saturday and the 10 miler yesterday (which I did manage to eek out) means that I'm really, really gonna want a nap this afternoon.  Caffeine, please and thanks. 

I listened to the Weird Sisters for much of the run yesterday, and it did help make the time go faster.  I'm not sure I RAN any faster, but that's not the point of a long run, anyway.  But I'm enjoying the book - it's written by a writer who I believe is from Arkansas [Edit:  not at all sure this is correct; her bio doesn't say anything about this], although the story itself is set in Ohio.  I'm still waiting to see how she ends it, but it has been engaging for the first half, anyway.

And with that, I'm off to figure out what all needs to be done for work today.  On to another week!

No comments: