Sunday, June 3, 2012

7 Come 11

Vegas, baby, at least for a few days. So far I have yet to win anything, but thats all good. I don't really expect to, so...

I've discovered that it is virtually impossible to sit at a video poker bar by myself - inevitably some dude will engage me in conversation. Can't these people see I'm focused on my game and drink? Sheesh!

Last night we saw Absinthe, which tried a little too hard at points but gets props for sheer jaw dropping stunts. Seriously - I think I had to pick up my jaw about three times last night. And the physiques of these performers just makes you want to hit the gym. Amazing.

Not sure what is on the agenda today, maybe a poker tourney and then we have reservations for Mario batalias (sp) restaurant tonight with the friends we are here with. One thing is for damn sure - we are eating well!

No comments: